Is anyone else confused and saddened by what happened to Natasha Richardson?
First: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20266061,00.html
Then: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20266173,00.html
Maybe some insight: http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20266545_20266617,00.html
Coroner's Report: http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20266545_20266717,00.html
I think the last movie I saw her in was the remake of, "The Parent Trap," with Lindsay Lohan and Denis Quaid, but my heart just goes out to her family.
How does one fall and hit their head while skiing on a beginner's slope with a ski pro and then die 48 hours later?
Okay, there are many ways, but since she didn't collide with anything/one and no one collided with her, it makes it a little more difficult to understand.
The only thing I can see is she slipped and fell on her back, not her butt, and her head slammed again the snow covered ground.
I don't know I've only been skiing once and the whole time I kept praying no one would run into me considering how badly I was, "snow plowing," and how slow I was going!
After Noah's TBI last year (different in onset, yet outcomes can be frighteningly similar), my heart just aches for her family and I feel strangely drawn to them and the story.
Please keep them in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment