Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We had a wonferful Easter and I pray you did, too.

Being Christians, it is important to both Noah and I, that we raise Carter to know the real meaning of Easter. We want him to know it is not about the Easter Bunny, dyed eggs or candy in cute baskets. Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. That is such a simple, yet broad statement. It is layered with meaning and has numerous profound implications for our lives, each and every day, not just on Easter Sunday. Knowing Jesus has risen and is alive changes the way we chose to live everyday. Wow! I could go on and on.

However, Carter is 3. We are teaching him and we are talking to him about Jesus, but right now, it is more fun for him to dye eggs and wait for the Easter Bunny to fill his basket with candy. Oh well...

I posted pics and wrote several stories about Easter weekend on Carter's web site: www.babyhomepages.net/carterd so you can visit there if you'd like more on our Easter and more pics. For now, and on this site, here are a few of my favorite.














Miracle Babies, Carter and his friend, Jack-

No comments:

Post a Comment