Monday, April 13, 2009

My Little Froggy

Carter has been taking his baths in the master bath for the last several months.

Some background- for those of you who haven't been to our home, the main house bath is Carter's and has been decorated and designed to be kid friendly for him. He would bathe in there every night. He still asks to go in there sometimes, but for now, he thinks it's cool to "swim" in mom's big tub.

I think it's cool that I can take off my make-up, wash my face, pluck my eyebrows, paint my toe nails, fold and/or hang laundry and do a dozen other things while watching him, "swim." Multitasking. You gotta love it. Anyway...

When I was pregant, as a shower gift, I received the cutest little frog hoody bath towel for infants. I loved to wrap Carter in it. He looked so sweet and his cheeks just dripped with sugar.

Now, Carter has a towel that is designed like the infant bath towels, except this one, also a frog, is designed for older kids. I still love to wrap him in it! He looks like such a sweet little guy all snuggled up in it.

I will confess I like him all snuggled up in it, with the sweet frog hood on, because he reminds me of my baby boy, in that sweet little infant frog towel.

As he continues to grow, he likes the hood less and less. He is a, "big boy. Not a baby Momma!" So, he will push the hood off.

Last night, after I pulled him out of Momma's bathtub, he was cold and left the hood on. I snapped this pic. Oh! What a sweet little boy!


My "Baby" Carter-





My "Big Boy" Carter-

1 comment:

  1. I love to cuddle the girls after their bath... that's the only time I can get them to hold still enough to cuddle is while they are wrapped up in a towel!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete