Yep. Not a typo. Oh sh- -. That is my two year old's newest edition to his ever expanding vocabulary. One I am not proud of and one I am sure he got from his father. Yes, little ears are listening all the time.
Noah heard Carter say it for the first time while we were grocery shopping on Sunday. I didn't hear it. I thought Noah had to have misheard.
Apparently not. He said it again when we got home.
Straight to time-out.
I just heard it again. We were playing Thomas ("Pomas") Trains together. Having fun, laughing and then two trains fell off the train table to the floor.
"Oh, sh- -."
Not an exclamation. Just a statement. A statement of frustration, as he bent down to pick them back up.
A four letter word used in perfect context.
Ugh!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment