Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Saying...

Today we were driving in the car and Carter saw a car wash. You know, the drive through ones that are at most gas stations.

He doesn't like them. He says he's scared of them and when we go through one I have to hold his hand. Each time I explain to him that there is nothing to be afraid of and that the car wash is like a big shower for the car. I usually end up opening up the sunroof so he can watch the machine go over the top of the car.

Well, we drove by one today and he said, "Is that a washing machine?"

"A washing machine? Where?"

"For the car to take a shower. A washing machine."

"Yes, that's a washing machine for the car. It's called a car wash."

"So, it's a washing machine?"

"Sure. It's a washing machine."

Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment